When & Where
Göteborg: 18. Sep. 13:00-16:30 - Fully booked
Kista: 19. Sep. 08:30-12:00 - 2 seats left
Kista: 19. Sep. 13:00-16:30 - Fully booked
This workshop will give you an introduction of using trace features on Cortex-M devices using TRACE32 from Lauterbach.
You will be introduced to the benefits of using Real Time Trace (ETM) and other trace features of Cortex-M devices.
– We offer you a half day workshop for free (including afternoon fika).
Some of the topics that will be covered
- Use program flow trace for debugging and verify timing
- How to use data trace with DWT
- Non-intrusive trace based profiling
- Trace based code coverage
We will use Lauterbach debug and trace tool on this session together with a Cortex-M4.
Important: You need to bring your own Windows laptop, with 4 GB of free space on the hard drive and 2 free USB ports. We will provide you with the rest of the equipment.
We have limited number of seats, so you need to register!