Where: Centralhuset Konferens, Nils Ericsonsplatsen 4, 411 03 Göteborg
Welcome to this seminar to learn about static software analysis in safety-critical software development! Paul Andersson, VP of Engineering at Grammatech, explains the benefits of static code analysis and, in particular, how it should be used in safety-critical projects. In addition, you will hear how static analysis results can be exchanged between tools according to the SARIF standard.
- 08:30 – 09:00 – Registration and breakfast
- 09:00 – 09:15 – Nohau’s solutions for safety-critical projects
- 09:15 – 10:15 – Benefits of Static Analysis and SARIF Standard, Paul Andersson, Grammatech
- 10:15 – 10:30 – Coffee break
- 10:30 – 12:00 – Static Analysis in Safety Critical Development – Misra/Autosar and Certification, Paul Andersson, Grammatech
- 12:00 – Lunch*
*We are happy if you join us for lunch! Of course, the lunch is on us. Please tell us if you joining the lunch in the registration form.
Speaker: Paul Anderson, VP of Engineering at GrammaTech
Paul has worked for GrammaTech for 24 years. He started as a software engineer working on language-sensitive editor technology, before leading the conception and development of both CodeSurfer and CodeSonar. During that time, Paul conducted research into a variety of software engineering tools and techniques, including program understanding and software visualization.