Cantata Unit Test & Coverage
– Cantata dynamically proves code with intelligent unit and integration testing, in the most cost effective manner.
It provides a complete test development environment, built on Eclipse, and it integrates easily with developer desktop compilers and embedded target platforms.
Cantata has been independently certified by SGS-TÜV SAAR GmbH as usable in the development of safety related software, up to the highest safety integrity levels, for the following standards:
- IEC 61508 (industrial)
- ISO 26262 (automotive)
- EN 50128 (railway)
- IEC 62304 (medical)
Cantata has also been successfully qualified many times to DO-178B and DO-178C / DO-330 avionics Projects.
- Test on Host or Target
- Automated test harness and test case creation.
- Extensive platform support and toolchain integrations.
- Easy to use Eclipse® GUI and tests written in C/C++.
- Bi-directional requirements traceability.
- Unique call interface control to simulate and intercept calls.
- Integrated code coverage analysis.
- Automated regression testing.
- Free tool certification kit for all major safety standards.
Types of testing supported:
- black-box / white-box
- positive / negative
- requirements / robustness
- single / large input data sets
- procedural / object oriented
- call simulation / interception
- isolation / integration
- host / target execution
- new / regression