PC-lint for Windows
– PC-lint is a powerful static analysis tool that will check your C/C++ source code and find bugs, glitches, inconsistencies, non-portable constructs, redundant code, and much more.
A C compiler cannot always detect every potential problem in your source files.
- Supports K&R C, ANSI C, and ANSI/ISO C++ standards
- Support for MISRA C and MISRA C++ standards
- Type checking (typedef-based) with a option set to detect nominal type differences
- User-defined semantic checking for function arguments and return values
- Value tracking of auto and static variables detects subtle initialization and value misuse problems
- Inter-function Value Tracking – powerful inter-statement value tracking crosses function boundaries
Keils development tools, ARM, C51, C251, and C166, support PC-Lint from Gimpel Software’s. Configuration files are included in the Keil development tools so it is easy to use PC-Lint in your application development and testing.
The current version is 9.00j with preliminary support for MISRA C 2012.