– Do you need to bring products and software to market quicker than ever?
With a shrinking development budget? Nohau have helped many teams do this with Rhapsody, a modelling tool that automates many tasks, e.g. prototyping, code generation, simulation and test designs.
You might need it when you(r) …
- products involve complex integration of electronics, mechanics and software.
- team faces strict safety or regulatory requirements.
- wish to ensure that your final design is as close as possible to your requirements for function and features.
- need a seamless handover between systems engineering and software development.
- like to find the errors during development – before system testing.
- want to re-use existing designs and software.
Features – What does it do?
- Visualizes requirements.
- Eliminates defects through simulation and continuously testing the design.
- Re-uses legacy designs and software.
- Automatically generates code and documentation, keeping them in sync.
Benefits – Why would I use it?
- Lowering costs and time-to-market through automation.
- Satisfy and document regulatory requirements.
- Enabling the user to specify systems and software designs graphically to abstract away complexity.
- Enhance collaboration between system engineers, programmers and testers.
- Allowing for re-use of existing software and models IP.
- Continuously validate the system as it is being built through simulation.
- Produce full production code from the model for real-time systems.