How to develop a safe and secure AUTOSAR compliant AURIX application
Stay compliant with ISO safety and security requirements using TASKING’s state-of-art development tools
Date: 2023-02-02 / time: 08.00-12.00
Coffee / Breakfast / Lunch included.
-The seminar is free of charge
Developing a safe and secure AUTOSAR Compliant application with the AURIX™ Microcontroller can be a daunting task for even an experienced embedded software developer.
Together with the experts from Nohau, Infineon and TASKING, we will examine a popular automotive use case (EPS-Motor Control) and show how the TASKING portfolio of embedded software development tools can simplify the design process by providing solutions to some of the most common hardware, software, performance, safety and security relevant challenges.
This Seminar will guide you through:
- An overview of the Software Defined Vehicle and some of its inherent complexities
- A technical overview of the AURIX™ family of microcontrollers (TC3xx/TC4x) including a roadmap review
- An introduction to the TASKING product portfolio and show how it can resolve some of the challenges associated with the design of a multicore safety application using different AURIX™ variants
- The process of improving the efficiency of your embedded AURIX™ safety application using the TASKING performance tools
- An introduction to the TASKING Safety Products designed to ease the qualification of your ISO26262 application
- How to achieve ISO 21434 Cybersecurity compliance using TASKING software development tools