Introduction to the Python language
Price: 16.800 SEK
Introduction to the Python language (Part 1)
Who is the Introduction to the Python language course for?
This online course is for anyone who is new to programming and wants to learn Python. It is designed to be a gentle introduction to the language, with a focus on practical examples and hands-on exercises. Hence no prior programming experience is required for this introduction course.
Whether you are a beginner looking to get started with programming, or an experienced programmer looking to learn a new language, this course can help you get started with Python. It covers the basics of the Python language, including data types, control structures, and functions, as well as more advanced topics such as object-oriented programming and working with data files.
Throughout the course, you will have the opportunity to practice what you have learned through interactive exercises and quizzes. You will also have the chance to apply your new skills by working on a project of your own choosing. By the end of the course, you should have a solid foundation in Python and be able to start building your own programs.
Format: Instructor-led online training
Duration: 18 hours, delivered in 3 days
- Introduction to the Python language
- Setting up a Python development environment
- Basic Python syntax and data types
- Control structures (e.g. if statements, for loops)
- Functions, Classes, Modules & Packages
- Advanced topics: Lambda functions, generators, decorators, data classes
- Introduction to Python Standard Library